200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Bank means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual. This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Solution Manager for AuRep/GMP (f/m/d)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
The department is providing IT Solutions and support to business units for fulfilling legal reports of various tenants.
- You facilitate all phases of solution development by acting as a reliable interface between business and IT to shape the future of statutory reporting in Erste Group and Sparkassen
- You steer and coordinate future development of the solution together with Stakeholders
- You support operation and propose improvements
- You will work together closely with a team of business analysts and developers in order to design and develop efficient solutions
- You are responsible for the documentation of solutions
- You have to understand the complexities of a bank but still think outside the box
- You have strong knowledge of Gemeinsames Meldewesen-Data Modell and ABACUS/GMP with at least 5 years experience
- You have professional experience with software development life cycle and management techniques
- You are familiar with ITIL
- SLA, SLO, SOW and KPI are terms you are familiar with
- You have a good understanding of the banking business as such
- You have experience with business and/or IT analysis
- You are fluent in German and English - verbal and written communication
- You have excellent communication and prioritization skills
- You are a critical thinker with proactive problem solving skills
- You have experience with data structures
- You have know-how in the field of BI / DWH and technical affinity
- The opportunity to work with a motivated, ambitious, multi-national team and to cooperate with many colleagues, functions and units across the Erste Group in our region. We will support your professional and personal development.
A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 41.706,-- gross per year.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
We are looking forward to fill the position at the earliest possible date - apply now!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: