Ready to shape the future? Our Financial Services M&A practice, and within it the Portfolio Advisory Group Team (PAG), is looking to recruit a new Senior Associate focused on portfolio analysis, pricing and structuring. Join one of the fastest growing international teams changing the future of deal making.
Manage the assets database for M&A projects within the financial services industry, including portfolio valuations and deal structuring, in particular:
Define the appropriate data request per asset class, test it with the client in terms of data availability and where constraints, propose solutions
- Understand the banking/corporate businesses behind each asset and prepare detailed analysis of the transacted asset, incl. its drivers and financial implications
- Gain understanding of the accounting/tax/legal/regulatory environment of each jurisdiction and incorporate it into the analysis
- Support the Process Management team in preparing the M&A marketing materials e.g. teaser, information memorandum, top assets overview, etc.
- Advise the client on all data related topics during the Q&A phase as well as investors’ meetings and negotiations in close cooperation with the client’s risk unit
- Be in the lead for financial modelling and other data based quantitative analyses and perform the valuation of the portfolio, incl. sensitivities/stress-testing
- University degree in Business, Economic, Controlling, Accounting, Financial Mathematics or Financial Engineering
- Between 2-4 years of relevant experience at a global investment bank, private equity fund, corporate finance /transaction advisory services team/management consulting or at an international accounting firm and experience in complex transaction structures (risks, costs, financing etc.)
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and preferably (advanced) modelling/valuation skills
- High motivation to take on responsibility, work creative and independently as well as the ability to work flexibly in a team environment
- Very good communication skills with problem-solving attitude
- Fluent Business English and preferably proficient German business language (Turkish or CEE language an advantage) as well as excellent MS-Office skills
- Be a leader - Opportunity to work in a dynamic, international business environment, being part of the leading market team for M&A transactions within the financial services industry
- Intensive coaching & individual career advancement – You will get exposure & coaching by senior executives early from the beginning of your career at PwC including a personal coach overviewing and supporting your development within the PwC network
- Stay international - Travel across the CEE region as well as within our PwC Europe Holding (Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and Turkey)
- Get know-how - Access to best-in-class trainings for a wide range of topics, allowing you to further develop both, your technical skills as well as your soft skills (e.g. communication, negotiations)
- Benefits package- You will take advantage of discounts on different services (gym, shopping, leisure activities...), regular team-events (skiing, running, tandem cooking,..)
We’re committed to equality between women and men in the workplace. Female applicants for Advisory are especially welcome for this reason.
Based on a full-time employment, we offer a yearly target gross income starting from EUR 54,000 (all-in), oriented on your professional qualifications and experience.
We are looking forward to your application.