- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders in assigned functional area to ensure IT - Business alignment at strategic, tactical and operational level.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of solution roadmaps.
- Develop solution concepts and business cases for new investments.
- Perform business analysis and prepare recommendations and business plans as needed.
- Act as the key liaison for functional area with the other IT teams and outside vendors.
- Identify, screen and evaluate new solution opportunities to address unmet business needs.
- Possess strong analytical skills, including an understanding of business economics and financial resources.
- Collaborate with the Project Management Office on the intake process and submission of business cases.
- Proactively seek opportunities to streamline and simplify the systems environment through platform adoption, system rationalization, effective data management, etc.
- Expert in technology in SaaS and Cloud technology solutions
- Versed in Risk management possessing ability to identify, analyze, track, manage and resolve risks issues that impact project
- Demonstrated success in the areas of IT Business Partnership & Relationship Management, Value Realization, IT Vendor Management/Governance
- Expert in IT Project/Program Management
- Experience with full software development life cycle in regulated environment (FDA, GxP, HIPAA, SOX, GDPR and other data privacy, computer system validation, a plus)
Your Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Life Sciences, Business or related subject matter.
- Minimum 10 years of information management and/or related work experience in Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry
- 8+ years of working experience managing large external service provider partnerships within Pharmaceutical and/or Biotech environment
- Experience with large IT projects from start to end
- Strong knowledge of information management, data quality, data constraints and Governance Frameworks
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with ability to listen and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to engage effectively with colleagues and senior business stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy, and a high level of organization skills
- Expertise in budget planning and financial management.
- Ability to travel up to 20%, internationally as required
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work – life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.369,11 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.