Job Description In Primary Posting Language (include Requirements For Education, Experience And Skills)
The pricing/policy lead is a local position, which is responsible for all activities related to ensuring access to NewCo products in the Austrian market. This role is also in charge of commercial contracts with key distributors and wholesalers and includes development of commercial strategy in collaboration with DACH marketing team, as well as its implementation.
For this position we are looking for a person with sound experience in pricing and overall commercial acumen, with a strong sense of teamwork, openness and engagement. Optimal cross-functional collaboration with regional and local market access, value demonstration & affordability as well as marketing and medical colleagues will be key for long-term success. Primary Responsibilities:
As a precaution, we would like to point out that the job description is of a preliminary nature. It corresponds to the current planning status but can still change depending on the development of the project.
- Build and implement pricing strategies for NewCo products in Austria
- Take responsibility for the interactions and negotiations with the pricing authorities
- Manage commercial trade strategy for mature brands in Austria
- Pro-active support of our business colleagues with product launches or with late life cycle management of products losing exclusivity
- Primary point of contact for pricing related questions in Austria for all products (DACH/regional/global teams)
- Planning and implementation of policy activities on selected health policy issues