The Program – creating our future leaders
If you want a successful career filled with exciting and wide-ranging opportunities, Mondelēz International is the place to start. Formed from a recipe that aims to develop you into a leader of tomorrow, our
offers you a delicious blend of formal and on the job training that will expand your horizons while encouraging your personal and professional development.
Over three years
, your learning-path will be sculpted by on-the-job industry experience where you’ll take over real responsibilities with guidance from senior managers and mentors. You will gain a holistic understanding of our business and grow in leaps and bounds.
You’ll get to work across our supply chain functions in a series
of 2-3 rotations
designed to give you breadth and depth of knowledge, exposure to industry experts and develop a whole set of skills. As our JUMPee you will have a real job, with real responsibility from day-one, along with the training and development you need to be successful.
Your first placement will be in the
Customer Service & Logistics department
. You’ll be working very closely with our customers, managing the information flows from orders, shipments and invoices and owning the physical distribution process from our warehouses to our customer’s Distribution Centre.
Your next rotations
- Ensure excellence in execution of customer orders due to customer requirements.
- Be the key contact and ensure communication for all supply chain related topics for our trade partner
- Ensure analysis and monitoring of customer ordering behavior and structure to define logistic optimization potential
- Steer and monitor customer performance against Logistic Trade Terms
- Active participation in sales meetings with customer regarding order-related topics.
- Implementation of optimization projects
could be another role within
logistics operations, demand planning, supply planning
. The concrete position will depend on your personal preferences and the current business need.