200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Group means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Junior Analyst Transaction Banking Sales & Cash Management - fixed term contract for 18 months (m/f/d)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Transaction Banking Sales acts as product sales unit for Cash Management, Trade Finance and Export Finance solutions. The unit covers transaction banking products for all Corporate client segments (International Large Corporates, Large Corporates Austria, SME and Public Sector.
- present Web-banking solutions to corporate clients including respective support for migration from software based to web based solution (Telebanking Pro)
- support Senior Sales Managers in structuring tailor made solutions for corporate cash management and digital payment and liquidity services, in close cooperation with the respective client executives, product management, IT and legal - in alignment with Erste Group’s rules and regulations
- support Senior Sales Managers in planning and executing sales initiatives for Cash Management and digital services
- you have finished an AHS, HAK or ideally HTL and you are affine to IT related interdependencies in a financial institution
- alternatively you have a university/FH degree, or you are studying with focus on digital sales or IT
- willing to build up knowledge about cash management and digital business
- client and sales oriented; you offer a representative personality
- fluent German and English, additional languages are advantageous
- the opportunity to contribute to effectively promote Transaction Banking throughout Erste Group’s Corporate client universe
- a challenging and dynamic area of responsibility
- the chance to acquire further skills on the job and through trainings
- a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 30.913,-- gross per year.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: