Junior Management Program - Manufacturing Chocolate Plant (m/f)
JuMP – Start your Manufacturing Career with Milka! If you want a successful career filled with exciting and wide-ranging opportunities, Mondelēz International is the place to start. Formed from a recipe that aims to develop you into a leader of tomorrow, our graduate program offers you a delicious blend of formal and on the job training that will expand your horizons while encouraging your personal and professional development.
Over three years
, your learning-path will be sculpted by on the job industry experience where you’ll take over real responsibilities with guidance from senior managers and mentors. You will gain a holistic understanding of our business and grow in leaps and bounds. You’ll get to work across our supply chain functions in a series of
designed to give you breadth and depth of knowledge, exposure to industry experts and develop a whole host of skills.
Your first placement will be in our Chocolate Plant as a Team Coach. As our JUMPee you will have a real job, with real responsibility from day-one, along with the training and development you need to be successful.
- Lead a production team with up to 11 people in shift operation
- Being responsible for the daily tasks, processes and activities on the highly automated production line
- Act as interface between the production team and the line coordinator
- Check that all quality, safety, cost and volume targets are reached
- Education, training and team building for your team
- Support trials & projects, the Integrated Lean 6 Sigma implementation and continuous improvement of the line.
Further rotations will be in another area within the Supply Chain – most likely in Engineering (i.e. Continuous Improvement Engineer, IL6S Engineer) – where you will broaden and enhance your technical skill-set and gain a holistic approach to our business. The concrete position will depend on your development, personal preferences and the current business need.