Our client is a leading international distributor of agricultural vehicles & machinery. With the objective to further develop & improve existing HR systems & processes and to support business growth and geographic expansion, we are currently searching for the European Holding Company in Vienna the
Human Resources Business Partner (f/m)
CEE-Region, Germany & Austria
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Support as HR Business Partner the Holding Companys Top Management plus the local Country Management Teams in CEE, Germany and Austria in Talent Management - Training & Coaching - Organization- & Process-Development - Digitalization & Recruiting
- Design a performance- and results-driven Compensation & Benefits System, inclusive of roll-out & subsequent monitoring
- Implement effective HR-controlling
- 8-10 years of work in HR, with 3-5 years in a management role - preferable, with focus on CEE-region
- Experience at a (Regional) Headquarter and /or a country subsidiary of an Int'l Group
- HR-Know-how with comprehensive HR service portfolio
- Proven Compensation & Benefits expert
- Languages: English, German plus a Slavic language as desirable asset
- Conceptual thinking with operative asset on implementation, strength & personal initiative
- Creativity, solution-oriented thinking and capability to deliver are demonstrated personal characteristics
- Convincing communicator & team player willing to work closely with an International HR team on projects and open to sharing information and best practices with the team
- Personal mobility, i.e. willing to travel ca. 10-20% of total working time
We are offering individuals, who excel in both strategic thinking as well as in working "hands on" operationally, an exciting professional role with multiple facets.
Compensation package will be EUR 75.000.- annual gross, plus a company car - a higher package will be subject to proven background and superior qualifications.
If you feel attracted by this job offer, please come forward & send your CV in English to our Consultant, Erwin Kretschner (email@example.com). Code "A010043"
Dr. Pendl & Dr. Piswanger GmbH
Bartensteingasse 5, 1010 Wien
+43 1 402 76 08 - 57