GLOCK is an international group with its home base in Austria. As the world's leading pistol manufacturer, GLOCK has stood for safety, reliability and perfection for more than 35 years. Under the GLOCK umbrella, our subsidiaries deal with research and development, environmental concerns, health products and first-class aviation.
In order to further strengthen the expertise, GLOCK (Deutsch Wagram/alt. Ferlach) is looking for a
Global EHS Manager (m/w/d)
Your area of responsibility:
- Functional leadership of the EHS-Managers & Safety managers on site
- Analyses overall EHS process maps and all process levels and identifies improvement potentials
- Supports to guide the local organization towards a process-oriented organization by proposing business process improvements and by moderating the implementation of the related process changes in close cooperation with Senior management
- Act as coordinator within the organization on EHS topics and supports the local EHS Managers
- Ensures an environmental, occupational health and safety management management system incl. policy and objectives, procedures and process descriptions are established, maintained, developed and performed in compliance with ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards.
- Ensures and monitors the implementation of strategic EHS objectives
- Acts as company EHS representative and ensures GLOCK Group successfully passes internal/external audits regarding ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
- Supports appropriate and effective EHS training to all personnel engaged regarding implemented business systems/process changes across all departmental boundaries.
- Prepares reports for noncompliance, nonconformance, and corrective actions for management.
- Works in a matrix organizational environment with local EHS Mgmt., US EHS Mgmt. and Slovakian EHS Mgmt. to achieve the highest levels of process and team synergy.
- Regularly checks for updates on ISO regulation and the organization's EHS standards.
- Regular provision of EHS information to staff and senior management
- Keeps his/her knowledge and expertise updated through ongoing education and training measures.
- Develops and controls the respective budgets for his/her area of responsibility
- Ensures compliance with legal and company ordinances in his/her areas of responsibility and contributes to the development of new concepts after consulting the Company Management.
- Contributes to ongoing company development and increasing competitiveness independently and/or in conjunction with superiors; carries out corresponding activities in his/her area of responsibility and beyond; regularly follows up and reports about progress made.
- Is responsible for hiring, evaluations, and terminations; as applicable.
- Motivates employees in his/her area of responsibility, performs employee evaluations, sets targets, plans for succession, completes qualification matrices and defines as well as ensures execution of development / continuing education / disciplining measures
- Advanced Engineering degree (M.S., M.B.A.) or 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent management and communications skills, strong interpersonal and moderator skills.
- Experienced in business process analysis and excellent method competence for business process optimization as well as systematic and methodical problem solving, able to manage multiple projects with attention to detail and accuracy while adhering to project schedules and deadlines, strong implementation skills, computer literacy skills with MS Office software and databases.
- Mandatory experience with ISO 9001, ISO 45001 and 14001 and related US and European standards/implementation
- Proficient in German and English
GLOCK offers you:
- Long-term career planning
- An interesting, challenging job in a world renowned company
- Motivational working atmosphere
A minimum gross monthly salary of EUR 5,000, - is provided for this position. A performance-based increase is possible based on appropriate qualifications and experience.
Flexible working hours:
Core time Mon-Thu 9am-3pm and Fri 9am-12pm.
Would you enjoy working with GLOCK on new technical challenges ? Please join the
for further details.
We are looking forward to your application via the
ref. nr. 83.686
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-9500 Villach, Litzelhofenstraße 8/1
eMail: email@example.com https://www.facebook.com/ISG.Kaernten/