- Collaboration with business partners identifying analytical opportunities and developing BI-related goals and projects that will create strategically relevant insights
- Work with internal and external partners to develop analytics vision and programs to advance BI solutions and practices
- Great understand of data and sources
- Strategist in cooperation with IT development team, developing a process to collect, ingest and deliver data along with proper data models for analytical needs
- Interaction with business users to define pain points, problem statement, scope, and analytics business case.
- Develop solutions with recommended data model and business intelligence technologies including data warehouse, data marts, OLAP modeling, dashboards/reporting, and data queries
- Work with DevOp and database teams to ensure proper design of system databases and appropriate integration with other enterprise applications
- Collaborate with Enterprise Data and Analytics Team to design data visualization solutions that synthesize complex data for data mining and discovery
- Assist in defining requirements and facilitates workshops and prototyping sessions
- Develop and applies technologies such as machine-learning, deep-learning algorithm to enable advanced analytics product functionality
Your Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelors’ Degree, from an accredited institution in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or related field
- 2 - 3 years of experience in BI application development, and experience with data warehousing and reporting tools
- Experience and proficiency with statistical, BI and ML tools such as R, Python, MATLAB, TensorFlow, Azure ML, Qlik, Power BI, ETL, NoSQL/Graph databases, and Hadoop Platform with sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
- Well-developed organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to interact effectively with multifunctional teams
- Demonstrated attitude for collaboration with other strategic partners
- Strong business acumen with knowledge of health care and retail operations
- Self-motivated and self-directed in driving results and deliverables
- Supporting PDT Functions in Americas, and Europe - Readiness for travel activities
We offer numerous opportunities to interested people. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this; on the contrary: We promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of an recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we ask you to declare all information relevant in this context in your application for employment.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3.270,89,- gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications.