What we offer:
- An attractive overall employment package (compensation, vacation, pension) in a world-leading company
- An exciting, fast-paced environment
- Friendly, open and collaborative company culture
- Being part of a local as well as an interdisciplinary team
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to engage in social projects
- Company-paid health activity program
- Great growth- and development opportunities
- Health programs for all employees
- The opportunity to engage in social projects
The salary depends on education, training and expert knowledge as well as previous experience but will at least amount to EUR 63.000 gross p.a. Convinced?
We are looking forward to your convincing online application with all complete documents, which you can upload at the “Resume/CV” section of the “My Experience” page. Apply today via www.pfizer.at/karriere.
Please note that we can only accept applications via our online portal.
Pfizer's aim is to provide equality of opportunity in the recruitment process by avoiding discrimination on the grounds of: sex, age, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation or disability.
At Pfizer we are creating an organisation and promoting a culture that respects each individual's unique character and life experiences, and reflects the diversity of our customers and markets. We will achieve this through fostering and sustaining an environment in which every colleague feels valued and supported, thus enabling superior business results.
Salary: 63000 EUR / YEAR