- Enable the delivery of a high-quality service to end users as well as that Service Support and Solution Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs
- Partner with PDT IT, vendors, and other Takeda IT stakeholders in order to establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the IT teams to achieve those expectations to Takeda standards
- Offer great understanding of which technologies are used and why, as well as, how emerging technologies can provide business value
- Liaison with Business and Technology teams (internal and external) and manage a cross functionality
- Prioritize and meet technology commitments, leveraging technology service models (such as managed services, shared services, center of excellence (COE) services, infrastructure services)
- Identify, prioritize and gain commitments for expert knowledge from external and internal groups including Global IT Functions to manage technology and operational delivery
- Support level and quality management, demand assessment, issue management and financial management
- Manage input for development, deployment, operation and retirement of systems and solutions for EU Operations team and donor centers
- Overall accountability for defining the service, ensuring services are delivered in accordance with agreed business requirements, and managing the service lifecycle
- Ensure a given product or service meets Takeda data and security control standards, compliance, strategies and methodologies
- Manage third party solution suppliers such as, but not limited to Software as a Service (SaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS)
Your skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, engineering and/or business administration (required)
- More than 8 years working experience managing and/or directing technology projects and the management and delivery of technology solutions (required)
- Strong experience within Pharmaceuticals or Life Sciences industry (preferred)
- Huge expertise with service management and delivery, establishing service levels and improving services to end users
- More than 3 years working experience in an IT role supporting plasma center applications (required)
As a globally leading biopharmaceutical company with the mission of “Better Health, Brighter Future”, we commit ourselves every day to service to the patients. At our core are dedicated colleagues who Takeda encourages and supports through training, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work – life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, canteen, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We offer numerous opportunities to interested people. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this; on the contrary: We promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of an recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we ask you to declare all information relevant in this context in your application for employment.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.369,11 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications.