What you'll bring to the role:
To be successful in this role you will come with the ideal combination of experience in digital, IT and marketing, along with operational knowledge from a fast-paced industry or from a digital agency environment.
• Passion for digital and ‘out of box’ thinking approach
• University degree in digital media, IT, communication or equivalent
• Minimum 3+ years in digital or similar roles
• Expert-level knowledge of digital technologies & tools and strong project management skills
• Highly organized with ability to work autonomously and manage time effectively
• Superior tactical skills while taking initiative to drive and execute multiple concurrent activities
• Fluent in German and English (written & spoken)
Contact: Jennifer Kriedemann, Talent Acquisition & Staffing Business Partner,
0044 7525 702920
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least 22,960€ per year on a full-time basis), plus a potential market oriented excess payment.