Our client is part of Europe's largest independent supplier of electronics, spacecraft and launcher products for the Space industry worldwide.
To strengthen his team in
we are looking for a
Senior Electrical Systems Engineer - Spacecraft Systems (m/f/d)
You will be responsible for expanding our product line, deriving the system architecture and performing the system decomposition for the different engineering disciplines, in order to design, produce and verify products which meet our customers' needs. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are eager to engage with the costumer in developing products.
- Define complex electronics and mechatronics space systems, building upon sound large system integration knowledge
- Technically lead and guide international proposal teams, including the handover to projects
- Technically guide projects from costumer specification to delivery
- Together with Marketing & Sales as well as Product Management listen to the customer's voice to expand our space product lines and to move up the value chain
Skills & Experience:
- Several years of experience in space engineering with an established network in the European space industry.
- Technical skills and experience in developing space systems and embedded systems, comprising analog and digital hardware, software and FGPAs/ASICs
- Technical background in signal processing, navigation and AOCS is of advantage
- Ability to collaborate and drive consensus across teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. German, French or Italian are a plus.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Willingness to take responsibility, building upon balance of risk awareness and decisiveness
- Willingness to travel
You can expect a friendly working environment with accountable and challenging activities.
Monthly salary: Our client offers a competitive salary at or above market rate. The actual salary is dependent on qualification and professional experience.
If you are interested in this challenging job in a motivated team in a high-technology industry, please send your resume and other applicable documents in English under
Reference number 83.899
or via eMail.
Visit us on isg.com/jobs - here you will find new job offers every day.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-1220 Wien, Hans-Steger-Gasse 10
Petra Vsetecka, T: +43 1 512 35 05-84