- Global leadership and primary accountability for design and sustainability of overall Data Integrity strategies and processes
- Responsible for the establishment and day to day operations of Data Integrity and communication of any trends or concerns to the leadership team
- Develop and lead efforts to establish integrated and sustainable Data Integrity strategies, processes, and activities for our clinical and commercial products enabling a sustainable existence on the market
- Lead and drive collaborations with cross-functional teams to accomplish objectives
- Define and implement a collaborative process with GMSGQ functions and other business functions and stakeholders to execute Data Integrity strategies including but not limited to integrated processes for all OpUs and Regions, R&D processes, Governance Forums, and support Data Integrity due diligence evaluations for the integration of Takeda acquisitions
- Establishes the operational objectives and assignments for the Data Integrity team
- Drive progress on cross functional projects related to Data Integrity
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to act globally to anticipate potential problems and risks related to regulatory compliance expectations
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Scientific or engineering graduate (BSc, MSc, PhD), preferably complemented by economic education (MBA)
- At least 10 years managerial experience and responsibility combined with strong technical operations background
- Profound knowledge and experiences with Quality Management and systems in a regulated industry
- Proven record of managing global change by influence
- Strong scientific as well as technical expertise to ensure robust analysis of complex product data and the ability to assess that information to make scientifically sound quality risk based recommendations
- Ability to work with various levels and functions within the organization, including senior level management -internal contacts: Product Quality Leads, Product Performance
- Excellent organization, written, and verbal skills to convey global project goals and inspire support from both subordinates and senior management
- Fluent in written and spoken English
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work – life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.369,11 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.