Become a part of our successful team! For our finance team we are looking for YOU to join our company, in our subsidiary in Vienna, as
Controller Austria, Poland & Switzerland (m/f)
We are offering a challenging job for a controller, who would like to work in an international environment.
To lead the financial support to the Austria, Poland & Swiss commercial organizations, ensuring business and financial control, and helping drive profitable sales growth. This position is a replacement for maternity leave on a temporary contract.
- BUDGETING / FORECASTING
- Responsible for the implementation of yearly budget and forecasts for all franchises of Livanova Group in Austria, Poland & Switzerland, including detailed sales breakdown and full P&L projections, to both local management and Europe, Australia and Canada organization (EAC)
- GROUP REPORTING & FINANCIAL CLOSING
- Responsible for the Monthly Managerial Group Reporting (BOPC)
- Supports the accounting team in ensuring the accounts are accurately recorded at the end of the month
- MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
- Provides support on all financial aspects of the business to Country Leaders and Business Line Leaders as a genuine business partner.
- Conducts daily, weekly and monthly reporting, sales statistics, run rates, agents performance figures, calculates sales commissions and bonus and ensure they are properly accrued for.
- Creates cost control reports, approves expenses vs. budget, maintain strict financial discipline on the expenses
- Ensures a strong communication both at country and franchise level
- You have a university degree in Economics (or similar qualification) and at least 2 years relevant professional experience in controlling
- You have excellent user knowledge of MS office (primarily Excel)
- You have experience with SAP R/3 (FI/CO, BW/BI), IBM COGNOS and BOPC reporting tool
- You are fluent in English and German
- You have strong analytical skills, the ability to work independently, take on responsibility, establish relationship and trust as well as self-motivated
- You have a team-oriented thinking and are acting as well as communicating professionally in the internal and external environment of an international organization
- You characterize yourself as being accurate with a sense of purpose while possessing a pragmatic, solution-oriented mindset
What we offer:
We offer the assistance of an experienced team, as well as supporting you during your transition. For the advertised position, a minimum annual base salary of 24.100,00 EUR has been collectively agreed upon. A higher salary in line with the market will be considered based on your qualifications and experience. Become a part of our expanding and internationally positioned company!
If you are interested in this challenging and varied job, then please send your English application including your salary expectations and earliest possible start on the LivaNova website http://www.livanova.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receive your application!
LivaNova Austria GmbH