Real Estate accounting manager - Yardi Expert (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Within our Corporate and Accounting services department, you will join our Real Estate team and assist on the deployment of our pan-European Real Estate fund platform. This team of experts provides accounting and compliance solutions to pan-European Real Estate funds, offering and implementing a global solution throughout Europe.
Manage your team for the day-to-day operations of your clients portfolio consisting of:
- the preparation of the annual financial statements and periodic reports under Luxembourg Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (Lux GAAP) but also IFRS or INREV
- the preparation of consolidated financial information and NAV
- Coordinate indirect and direct tax returns and tax provisions services in collaboration with our international tax department
- Organise corporate secretariat
- Liaise with client’s management, client’s controllers, finance teams and auditors
- Share your experience and advise more junior employees
- Demonstrate a strong accounting experience (minimum 5/6 years) in a corporate trust environment for an international clients’ portfolio, any experience in Luxembourg would be considered as an asset
- Prove a strong expertise in Yardi software
- Distinguish yourself by your organisational skills, flexibility and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Be ready to commit yourself and to share your know-how with the team
- Be fluent in English
Project Management capacity would be viewed as an asset.
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Profit from an attractive package of advantages you can choose from
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
Deloitte Luxembourg, with around 1,900 employees and with more than 50 nationalities, is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, one of the world's leading professional services firms in audit, tax, financial advisory and consulting. Every day our multidisciplinary teams work together to offer innovative solutions to our clients' complex issues. At the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a cosmopolitan economic center. The thriving diverse cultural life, the many sporting activities and its vast open spaces make Luxembourg unique and a great place to live.
Requisition code: E129147